Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy Happy Sunny Day!




Well, today is the first post here and as I heard my four year old proclaim this morning "Happy Happy Sunny Day!" My heart swelled.  It is, warm sun, bright light and one mammoth sunflower facing the East.  My girls sprinkled sunflower seeds around in June and the bright yellow is here!  Everyday God reveals a breathtaking moment to all of us if we open our hearts and minds, slow down and look around.  It is amazing that it took me getting a camera to stop, look and notice.  I was in a hurry passing by His astounding creation and forgetting ...  to stop and look at the bugs too! ; )  So, in everything I photograph, talk about and reflect upon will be about my deep love, respect and giving my camera lens and glory to God!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You have a blog! And your first photographs are beautiful, and I JUST KNOW that you'll be the next Pioneer Woman within weeks!

    ReplyDelete