Friday, August 26, 2011

One week of school down

Good morning,  Early this morning I arose out of bed thinking, "I need to get my oldest ready for school!" But quickly remembered, no school on Friday's ... how wonderful!  To my surprise the girls are still sleeping, must have been a busy week!  I am not sure where summer went or how the days seem to run into each other.  Here a week of school has came and went! Last night while listening to a radio program I was reminded that God will provide for all our needs today.  Not to worry about tomorrow or hang on to yesterday.  I am learning this, most of my life I had to have an organized plan about tomorrow, which usually didn't pan out anyway!  So, I am slowing down, or so I think : ) and enjoying just now, just today, and savoring it up like a chocolate truffle melting on my tongue.  Oh, that would taste awesome with my coffee this morning, maybe a handful of chocolate chips may have to do! ; )

This snapshot is from the other day, I just love it when a dark cloud opens up and rays of light shine out, always have.  So I will share it.  He tells me things this world never will.  Enjoy today : )

No comments:

Post a Comment